• Ensure the best honeymoon experience for you and your spouse
when you work with our agency to purchase a honeymoon package
through Delta Vacations® and the LIFESTYLE Collection featuring
Romance. We will help you find the destination, activities, amenities,
and locale that you will both enjoy.
• Purchase your complete honeymoon in advance, including your
flight, hotel, and activities.
• Make sure to leave at least one day in between your wedding day
and your honeymoon trip. Most flights leave in the early morning, so
you’ll want to give yourself enough time to get to the airport.
• Make your honeymoon an unforgettable experience with fun
activities for you and your partner to enjoy, such as sightseeing,
swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling, and more.
• Attention brides! If your passport is issued in your maiden name,
make sure the information on your flight and hotel reservations
match your passport and any other required travel documentation.
• Bring a copy of your marriage certificate. Many hotels require proof
of marriage to take advantage of special amenities exclusive for
• This is a trip of a lifetime, so pamper yourself by flying first-class,
upgrading your room to a suite or by considering hotels that cater
to honeymoon couples.
• Go for the all-inclusive honeymoon package! With your food,
beverages, accommodations, and amenities taken care of, it’ll be
one less thing on your mind as you travel and re-connect with each
other after your big day.
• To give yourself enough time to prepare for your honeymoon, start
shopping and packing about 1-2 weeks before your trip.
• Once you arrive at your honeymoon destination, remember: enjoy
yourselves! Indulge in this time with each other. Relax, rejuvenate, make sure both enjoy your honeymoon.
Follow us on twitter and facebook
Tips shared with us with Delta Vacations…