- Visit Little Water Cay, the only place in the world where you can see the endangered rock iguana in its natural habitiat.
- Frolic in the waves with Jo Jo, the island’s resident bottle-nose dolphin. Much loved by the islanders, Jo Jo has been proclaimed a National Treasure by the government.
- On the north shore, stroll the length 12-mile-long beautiful Grace Bay Beach, the highlight of a stay on Providenciales.
- Visit the Turks & Caicos National Museum and discover the Molasses Reef Wreck, the oldest European shipwreck excavated in the Western Hemisphere. This shipwreck sat on the reef undisturbed for more than 450 years.
- Tour the Caicos Conch Farm, the world’s only sea farm that raises, “Caribbean Queens fit for a King.” The farm exports the conch to top chefs.