1) Choose to cruise for Value. One price pays for your stateroom, dining, entertainment and s much more.
2) Choose to cruise for Romance. Secluded beaches, en suite dining on a balcony overlooking the beautiful ocean and spa services for two are just some of the romantic pursuits avaiable.
3) Choose to cruise for Cuisine. Tantalize your taste buds with gourmet fare that showcases exotic ingredients, old standbys like pizza ad ice cream or spa cuisine for a healthy alternative. Depending on your mood, dine in a traditional ballroom setting, a small bistro or a casual eatery.
4) Choose to cruise for Variety. With over 200 distinctive ships, 3000 ports-of-call and an unbelievable array of places to see and things to do, there is a perfect cruise for you. For even more choice, consider a pre – or post land tour.
5) Choose to cruise for Activities. Fill your days with sightseeing, sports activities, cultural lectures, educational tours led by naturalists and historians or simply lounge by the pool and relax. At night, enjoy dance extravaganza, musical revues, gaming and or a quiet evening gazing at the stars or the one you love.
6) Choose to cruise for Simplicity. Don’t come back from your vacation needing a vacation. Planning a cruise is simple, your professional travel counselor can handle all of the details. Once you’ve on board, nearly all expenses are pre-paid…talk about hassle-free.
7) Choose to cruise for New Horizons. Fall asleep in one destination and wake up to a new horizon…and you only have to pack and unpack once!
8) Choose to cruise for Family. Families love cruising. Children’s programs, kid-friendly menus and tours of the ship will keep your children happy, while affording you some time alone.
9) Choose to cruise for Pampering. Regardless of your budget, all cruise lines pamper their guests with first-class service around the clock.
10) Choose to cruise for Satisfaction. It’s a fact that cruises have a higher percentage of satisfied customers than any other vacation experience.