1. Save Money – Traditional wedding can cost several times the amount of a destination wedding
2. Do Something Different – Forgo a typical wedding in favor of a unique and memorable experience
3. Have the Best of Both Worlds – Combine your wedding and honeymoon into one beautifully planned celebration
4. Crowd Control – Bring along the whole family for a fun celebration, or make it just the two of you
5. Stress-Free Planning – Your Travel Consultant will work directly with the resort’s wedding coordinators
6. Perfect for Second Marriages – Scale it down the second time around and go somewhere special to wed
7. Neutral Setting – Instead of getting involved in potential family drama, choose a neutral setting
8. So Much to See and Do – With the many on-site activities at resorts, plus off-site fun, your guests will keep busy
9. Celebrate Longer – Traditional weddings last 5 hours while a destination wedding fun can go much longer
10. Expand on a Theme – Incorporate your love of the beach, the snow, your heritage, or something else special to you
When you are ready to get started planning your beautiful Destination Wedding, give us a call at 310-722-3099 or send us a email at Info@carterelitetravel.
We are certified Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Specialists, so we treasure each and every bride we have the opportunity to assist in making their wedding a dream come true!